If you are a committed and skillful coach, WE WANT YOU!
If you care about our student athletes and modeling our Wolfpack values for them, WE WANT YOU!
If you want to be a part of a winning and competitive organization, WE WANT YOU!
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2016 Football Head and Assistant Coaches. To be placed into our first round selection of coaches, please turn in your Coaching Application as soon as possible to be considered.
We are always looking for volunteers with a passion for football to donate their time for an outstanding cause. Please come and share your knowledge with the area’s youth. Interested parties must meet the following requirements:
- Head Coaches must be at least 18 years of age.
- Assistant Coaches must be older than the players of the division they will be coaching.
- Must pass a background check.
- Must be able to attend and successfully pass coach's certification class.
Please email the firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application, if you are interested.
By applying for a coaching position you authorize us to conduct a background check. Once your application is approved you'll be notified. Thanks for your interest.
1) Each team is allowed three (3) practices per week.
2) All players must be registered with the Wolfpack club, fees paid, physicals and proof of grades provided and submitted to the Wolfpack.
3) Maintain a high level of integrity and honor by doing the right things even when you know you can get away with doing it wrong!
4) All players play each game unless they have missed practices or for disciplinary reasons with advanced notices to the parents. Coaches are accountable for parents when it comes playing time. Communicate when you know they won't be playing!
5) Teach proper techniques that are safe and not dangerous to the health of your players. Injuries can be easily prevented by teaching proper tackling techniques.
6) Focus on coaching your kids and not on missed or bad calls made by game officials. They make mistakes so put your energy on coaching and cheering for your players!