Our scholarship program supports our goal to allow every player to have the opportunity to play sports even when financial hardship affects a family.
Each year, pending financing and with Board approval, (NE.W.S.) will allot a designated amount of scholarship funds to sponsor players that are in need of financial assistance.
The (NE.W.S.) Board of Directors will review only fully completed applications and provide notification to all applicants. All information will be held in strict confidence by the (NE.W.S.) Board for sole purposes of determining qualification for the scholarship program. Interested applicants should complete the scholarship application and submit completed applications to email@example.com. (NE.W.S.) expects each scholarship recipient and family to maintain good sportsmanship throughout the season. Additionally, we ask that the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the player make a commitment for their player to attend all practices and games, and provide or arrange for transportation for the player.
Scholarship Program Guidelines
1. Scholarships are available for youths deemed eligible to play for (NE.W.S.).
2. Scholarships can be used only for (NE.W.S.) registration fees, Uniform and equipment, and are not transferable to any other sport or organization.
3. Maximum amount awarded will be limited to one season. Partial scholarships may be awarded. 4. Scholarships will be granted only if funds are available and at the sole discretion of the (NE.W.S.) Board of Directors.
5. Scholarship applications must be completed and submitted by May 1, 2018.
6. All applications are considered private and subject to privacy of information provisions, pursuant to Colorado State Statute.
7. (NE.W.S.) Board of Directors reserves the right to verify all information contained on the application form in order to grant, deny or revoke any scholarship.
8. Applicants will be notified by email as to the outcome of their scholarship request.
9. If approved for a partial scholarship, the remaining registration fee is due August 1st , 2018.
10. Questions should be directed to the (NE.W.S.) Board of Directors.